Thursday, September 19, 2013

Office Pano

Office Panorama
With it being a fairly dreary day today I decided to leave the cameras on the shelf and tackle a project I've been putting off - organizing the ZCP World HQ office. I organized everything from old photos to lenses and hung a few shelves. I spent a good 4 hours and it feels much more comfortable in here - plus I'll actually be able to find the things I need when I need them. 
I made the above panorama of my work in Photoshop - or I should say Photoshop made it. I let it run its algorithms and barely tweaked it - for some reason it dropped the last few images so this is about a 300 degree view instead of true 360. My patience had run out though - so this will do. If you click the image and go to flickr you can see it much larger.

No comments: