Sunday, September 15, 2013

Blue Hen Hike

Spring Creek
Since we failed to see the Steam Engine yesterday today we decided to make seeing it a bullet-proof proposition. We went down to the Boston Mills Depot a half an hour before the train was supposed to leave the station. ....and there it was - big and beautiful. But I decided to mostly shoot film and I would like to see how that turned out before I post any photos of it. After we hung around the train for a while we decided to go for a hike at nearby Blue Hen Falls. It was a beautiful day for a hike - we even stopped back to see the train one more time on our way home.

Laura Laura and great light... It Is That Time Already? I didn't bother try to capture the falls this time - I didn't have my tripod with me and I already have the perfect photo of the falls anyways - look here - you can't be mad at that!

No comments: