Thursday, June 27, 2013

Cleveland Brew Shop

Cleveland Brew Shop
Here is one of the photos from the job I did for the Cleveland Brew Shop. The shop has been open since last November and they have everything you could need to do home brewing. For the shot I set up a mini-studio right in the store. I put a piece of seamless white poster board on one of their tables and clamped it in the front and supported it with a glass carboy(from the store obviously!) in the back. I then used a 580exII over head on full power in a shoot-through umbrella, a 430ex off to the left on half power in a shoot through umbrella, and a 550ex on the background at 1/4 power(all these flashes are Canon Speedlites). I triggered them with the flash on my Canon 7D. So it was a pretty simple set-up but anything more probably would have been over-kill for what in essence are just cardboard boxes.
It was fun to do a shoot while discussing beer and photography with my client - my two loves finally meet....

No comments: