Saturday, July 19, 2014

Oldies But Goodies

No. 2 Folding Autographic Brownie Last week I had a photo-shoot canceled so I took the opportunity to update my camera collection page on flickr. I've picked up a few new ones at the Hartville Flea market this Summer. I'm currently re-designing this whole website so I haven't added them to my Zipper City Camera Page yet because I'm not sure exactly how I'm going organize the page yet.  The new front page to Zipper City is now 'live' but it is still a work in progress. I'm not going to change the body of this blog but there will be new navigation - which will point to the new galleries. I realized that my Creative Cloud membership includes Adobe's Prosite(which makes it fairly easy to make portfolio websites) - so I figured its time to give up my hybrid of hacked blogger pages and flickr slideshows... and maybe have a more professional looking website in the process?

Kodak Retina IIIc Kodak Retina IIIc - this one appears to be in full working order. I hope to shoot it soon - maybe even next weekend.
Retina and Accoutrements
'Retina IIIc and Accoutrements'
Konica AutoReflex T Konica AutoReflex T - a solid SLR that put Konica on the map. From some web research it appears this is technically a 'T2" Minolta Hi-Matic E This 1970 Hi-Matic E is in rough shape - but it was 5 bucks - and I love my Minoltas.
No. 2 Folding Autographic Brownie
No. 2 Folding Autographic Brownie -these were made in the late teens and early 20s. I was impressed that this Kodak still had the stylus with it - you were able to write on the photos with these.
No.2 Folder
Back view of the No.2 - the little door and stylus.

No comments: