Monday, July 14, 2014

Never Not Working: The Art and Influence of John Puglia

Untitled Last night I went to the Emily Davis Gallery at Akron U to see the opening of a retrospective of John Puglia's work - and some work of the people he influenced. The place was packed - and packed with great people and artwork. John died one year ago and this was the perfect way to celebrate his life. It was amazing to see all the different ways he was interconnected with different people around town and beyond. So many good conversations last night.
I plan to go back when the gallery is not so crowded to take in the work more and photograph the installation....

Art "Viewing" Emily Davis Hall Just looking at this photo I see four or five friends I didn't even get the chance to say "hey" to. You Can Touch This One "You Can Touch This One" Greg @ f/1.4 I was demonstrating "shallow depth"....

No comments: