Monday, December 18, 2017

The Year in Review

2017
2017 was another great year for my photography - both personal and professional. Professionally I picked up many new clients, did some really cool one-off jobs, and moved farther into the video realm. I also took a lot of short, fun trips that were cool to photograph for myself(this blog). Some of the gear upgrades I made were really beneficial too - getting the drone and GoPro made for some very interesting shots - but the main thing was buying the Canon EOS 5D MKIV. This camera is just a joy to use - it is the realization of what digital should be. The image quality is fantastic but what I really love is that I don't have to think about it - the camera feels like an extension of my hand(and ignore the reviews - it is a fantastic video machine too).
So click HERE to see the REVIEW and lets make 2018 another great year! Happy Holidays!

No comments: