Thursday, December 28, 2017

Snowy Nephews


My sister had a specific concept in mind for her Christmas Cards this year - but as the mercury started dropping we decided to scrap it until next year and meet down at Szalay's Farm. We used the granary and old red barn as the backdrop and the snow really started to come down - I'd say it was a spur of the moment plan that came together perfectly! I didn't want to share these until after her Christmas Cards had gone out - so now here are a few of my favorites.
In general I don't do a lot of portraits for families - but this holiday season I've done a fair bit of it. The work mostly comes word-of-mouth as I don't really show this kind of thing in my portfolio.







They are too cute.







I think these two are at their best when we get them to act a little more candidly.

Blog note: I didn't forget my 'Throwback Thursday' series about building my photography career - I'm just going to use the Holidays as an excuse. The series will kick back up in 2018.

No comments: