Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hinckley in the Morning

Magic Morning
This morning I got up nice and early and headed out to Hinckley Reservation. This government shutdown has me searching for other places to hike during the 'magic hours' - and its kind of been working out for me(but don't get me wrong - it still pisses me off). Today was the first time I have ever hiked around the Hinckley Reservoir - and I picked the absolutely perfect Fall morning for it. There was a fog hanging over the lake as the sun rose - and the trees foliage is near peaking. It was amazing - one of those times where you can point your camera in almost any direction and take a great photograph. I think I shot around 100 images - I had a hard time deciding which ones to edit and post...
First Light on the Lake
First Light
Fence and Fog
Fence and Fog
Misty Gold
Misty Gold
Over the Falls
The Dam - at the right time Reflection Of
Sunflections
Autumn Reflections #5
I've been looking for that perfect fall foliage shot - this is pretty close... Another One of These
You know I have to get one of these in every so often. Fall Colour
Blue Sky, Red Leaves - what else do you want - oh some reflections and fog? You got it! Morning Beauty couldn't......stop......shooting.... Cool, Calm and Collected
Ok, last one...until tomorrow...but come on -you can't be mad at that!

No comments: