Thursday, October 30, 2014

The Camera Collection

Polaroid SX-70 Model 2 Today I photographed a few of my most recent camera acquisitions and I decided I would update and finally finish my camera page. Well, hours later and I'm not even close to done with the website. I've added a bunch of cameras and worked on the behind the scenes html that will organize and make the collection searchable and categorized by make - but I still have a ways to go. I guess I'd forgotten how many camera I have and how time consuming writing code can be. Anyways - you can check the progress with the link on the right of the page and I will update you when I finally do finish it - hopefully soon.

Polaroid SX-70 Model 2 "SX-70 Model 2" - these look so cool in white. Konica C35 EF "Konica C35" - the first compact camera with built in flash.
Kodak Colorburst 250
"Kodak Colorburst 250" Kodak's attempt at a Polaroid instant camera - and it was a really good attempt - so good in fact that Polaroid sued Kodak and won. Kodak had to refund these cameras and lost millions in the process.

No comments: