Sunday, October 5, 2014

Around East Fourth

Euclid Avenue "Euclid Avenue"
About a month ago some friends and I went up to Cleveland to see a concert at the House of Blues(terrible venue by the way) and decided to make more of a trip out of it by getting dinner and drinks before hand. The House of Blues has a no DSLR policy so I didn't even bother bringing my Canon just to have it sit in a trunk on the streets of Cleveland. So I brought two film cameras - a point and shoot with color film to shoot my friends and my Minolta X-700 with Foma Fomapan 100 to shoot whatever else. The light was just right to stop and snap a few black and white photos of the area as we walked to a few different places before the show.....

East Fourth "East Fourth" Street "Pedestrians"
House of Blues and Terminal
"House of Blues and Terminal"
The Soldiers' and Sailors' Monument "The Soldiers' and Sailors' Monument"
BP Tower/200 Public Square
"BP Tower" - which I just found out researching this post that it is officially "200 Public Square" now...

No comments: