Monday, October 13, 2014

Fall Fun

Fall Hiking Spree A few Fridays ago Laura and I continued our quest to complete the 'Fall Hiking Spree' out at Silver Creek Metro Park. Afterwards we stopped by Rittman Orchards. I had my Pentax K1000 loaded with Kodak Gold 400 with me to document it all...

Laura @ Silver Creek Leaf covered pond at Silver creek - I can't even remember what Laura was trying to accomplish here...
Silver Creek Metro Park Barn
Wide Angle Fun - we hiked both of the trails at Silver Creek. 7UP Delivered! We stopped for gas and this trailer was parked near the gas station - everyone woulda taken this photo, right? ritt5 Rittman Orchards is a great place - tons of home grown apples and other produce. They do weekend hayrides and all the family activities - we took a stroll though the pumpkin patch. Pumpkin Road "Pumpkin Road" - such a cool spot.

No comments: