Monday, October 20, 2014

Plateau Trail

Forest Color Yesterday afternoon I knew that I wanted to go for a reasonably long hike in the Valley - but I also knew that it would be swarmed with people. I decided to park at the Valley Picnic Area on Riverview Road and pick up the Plateau & Oak Hill Trails. It was a good call as I only passed a few other hikers...
I've talked to a few people about the colors this Fall - I can't tell if I forget every year how amazing it is - or if the colors are just more spectacular this year. Either way its a struggle for me to stay indoors right now - even when I have work to get done...

"Leave Covered Path" Woods "Yellow Woods" Mirror Pond "The Pond" Sky and Pond "Fall Sky and Pond"Leaves and Tree Shadows "Leaves and Shadows" Leave Covered Hike "Leave Covered Path" The End There it is...

No comments: