Sunday, September 14, 2014

Weekend Things

Johnny Cake
I started off the weekend at the Emily Davis Gallery for the closing reception of 'Never Not Working: The Art and Influence of John Puglia' which included a silent auction - I picked up a few pieces. It was great to see such a strong turn out again to remember John - it was probably even better attended than the opening.

Never Not Working 'Lower Gallery' - which was full of John's work. The upper Gallery was artists John influenced - those were the pieces that were auctioned. Benny Afterwards I popped into the Matinee where my friend Benny was DJing. Matinee "Benny and Woody" train1 We spent Saturday working on the house and yard - but I had to run down to Big Bend to see the No. 765 Steam Locomotive go by before it left town. Clam Bake Saturday night we went to a clambake at our friends Tony and Emma's house. I tried to make everyone look directly into the sun for a group photo. Clams! "Clams Steaming in the Sun"
Laura
"Laura and Little Hat"
I shot some color film the rest of the weekend that I hope to develop some time this week...

No comments: