Friday, September 12, 2014

Main Street Modern

Mid-Century Modern
I usually don't post too much of my professional work here but I wanted to give my new clients a plug. I started shooting the inventory for the Canton business Main Street Modern, Ohio's largest Mid-Century Modern furniture dealer. I'm photographing their furniture that will be for sale online and also for a few of their affiliate vendors and partnerships. They are open to the public for retail sales on Saturdays from 10-3. Its one of those gigs where I need to be careful - they have so much cool stuff I could easily see myself walking out of there on trade and never getting paid!
I should have some more interesting news coming out of this deal very soon - I'll have photos and details about that at the appropriate time.  

Mint Chairs
I clipped these images onto white backgrounds but there are various different backgrounds I'm shooting depending on the way the items are being sold.  Dresser "Dresser"

No comments: