Sunday, May 12, 2013

Zoo B-Day

Double Touch
Laura and I attended her niece's birthday party at the Akron Zoo yesterday. If you haven't been to the Akron Zoo since you were little you will be hugely impressed - but if you try to compare it to Cleveland or Columbus you will be disappointed. It was, however, a great spot for a birthday party and all the kids had a really good time. I cannot say enough about how wonderful the Zoo staff was... 
I didn't see any signs telling you not to use 'flash photography' but I decided against it anyways - it just didn't seem right to be firing flashes around wild animals - so my indoor shots are very high ISO. They wouldn't make great large prints but they are fine for 500px internet images.
Carousel Ride
Laura on the carousel
Laura and Gabriel
Laura and her nephew enjoying the fish Frogs!
Frogs!
Looky-loo
The B-Day Girl
Touch
Touching!
Jelly Fish
Jellyfish!
Blow Hard!
Candles!
Panda Laura
Panda!
Bears!
Bear!

No comments: