Thursday, April 2, 2020

New Angles

Angles
I was looking for a close spot to film an ending to a video I had been working on and I found it right across the street from The Studio. This is one of those three walled enclosures for dumpsters - but the Ponderosa has been abandoned as long as I can remember so it is clean in there...and it had the shade I needed to film some close-ups of my GoPro. The light was really cool and I decided to take a few photos too. I also got a new perspective on my building.


Angles
...with the focus on the flowers. I put this on Facebook and asked for some captions - there are some good ones over there.
Angles
Gotta get a bike shot for the Gram.
Angles
When you accidentally set the self-timer for 2 seconds instead of 10 seconds.
Angles
New view of the The Studio
Angles
Have to take those verticals for the phones.
Oh yeah - this is that video I was making.

No comments: