Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Bonfire & Distance

Fire
On Saturday Erin and I had a bonfire at her house. It felt like I was going to back of the beginning of my career - photos of friends, long exposures of the fire, and some light painting - basically playing around with my camera and just trying things for fun. I know a few people are going to have a problem with this gathering... we kept our distance, no one went in the house, and everything was wiped down. I personally haven't gone in a store, seen my family or gathered with more than a couple people since March 10th. The point to me that is if everyone does their best we flatten the curve. As I ride my bike around I see lots of gathering of teens and people being way to close(and total idiots) in the park. It is frustrating. But I'm not taking it upon myself to lecture people where their line should be. I'm doing a lot and have lost almost all my business but I'm not going to claim to be perfect. I have seen some businesses and individuals just paying lip service to all of this...they will have to answer for themselves when things go wrong and their customers, friends and families end up sick.
Back to the photos...


Fire
Fire
Fire
Fire
Fire
Fire
Fire
Fire
I was running around with my bike light.
Fire
Fire
A more intentional light-painting attempt.
Ride Selfie
From a ride earlier that day.

This is a video from a couple of my weekend rides.

A ride I went on yesterday.
Stay safe and be responsible y'all!

No comments: