Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Ferrania Success

Bike Mural
I finally had some success shooting FILM Ferrania P30 Alpha film. To get decent results I ended up over-exposing the images between 1/2 a stop and 2 stops. About one stop of over-exposure yielded the best results. I developed it the same way I had developed the other three rolls I had already shot - 6 minutes in HC-110 dilution b(or twice the time in E). I still plan to develop my last roll of Alpha in FPP 76 which is the Film Photography Project's version of Kodak's D76. I am really thrilled that I finally got a roll of this film that worked out though. 


staion12
station1
station2
station3
station4
station5
station6
station7
station8
station9
station10
station11
station12
Akron
Bike Mural II
Raleigh
Strip
Empty
Red Fox
Substation
Arthur Treacher's
Sun
Market
Akron
I really thought all of the highlights were going to be blown on these - that I would just be making overly contrasty images on the other end of the spectrum - this film is just so different. It really makes me want to learn it right.

No comments: