Sunday, May 25, 2014

The Decision to Flea

Laura at the Flea Market Laura and I continued our tradition of bargain hunting at the Hartville Flea Market on the Saturday before Memorial Day. We started doing it because it was my last chance to get there before the farm season started....now we enjoy it because it is one of their biggest weekends of the year. The weather was perfect for the hours of browsing and shopping - sunny, but not too hot with a pleasant breeze. The prices we find on plants(veggies, flowers, shrubs) can't be beat - we also picked up a few cameras, knick knacks, car ramps, painting, and pins. Half the fun, though, is in the browsing and amazing people watching - always quite the slice of life at the flea market...

Ohio and Me 'Ohio and Me' Hartville Flea Market 'The Hunt' Oils 'Oils in Sun' Old Bike 'Old Bicycles' - I never buy them - but I do like looking at old bikes. Hammers and Tools
I guess my tool collection is getting pretty good - I didn't buy any for, well, probably the first time ever(unless you count the car ramps). Laura and Cats Laura bought this - two bucks. Stuff Study #7 'Reelin' and a Rockin'

No comments: