Sunday, May 11, 2014

On A Field of Blue

Bluebell Study 2014 #2 One of my favorite yearly traditions is photographing the bluebell flowers that come out each Spring along Furnace Run. This year I shot on a slightly overcast morning but did the smart thing and used my tripod. I like the soft light look of these photos - its a nice contrast to the usual morning, magic hour photos I take of things like this. I could post 25 bluebell photos - I really do enjoy these spring wild flowers - but as usual I narrowed it down to around 5.
Keep 'em wanting more - ya know?

Bluebell Study 2014 #5 'Pink and Blue' Bluebell Study 2014 #3 I've never been able to get a really good shot portraying the 'blueness' of a field of bluebells - I like this photo but it doesn't do the scene justice. I think I came closest with my Nikon F3 and some Kodak Ektar 100 film a couple of years ago. Bluebell Study 2014 #1 "More 'Bells" Bluebell Study 2014 #4 Did I mention yet that I like bluebell flowers?

No comments: