Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Highbridge Trail on Film

Main Street Bridge
The other morning I finished a roll of Kodak UltraMax 400 in my Nikon L35AF while hiking on the Highbridge Trail. I've always considered the trail part of the Gorge Metro Park but I picked it up this time from Cascade. I was there early enough to catch some pretty good light but I still wish I had gotten there even earlier - sometimes I move too slow in the morning. The above photo was taken underneath the Main Street Bridge.  I had this film developed at Walgreen's because the guy who runs my local lab(ACCL) is on vacation - they seemed flabbergasted that I only wanted uncut negatives.  I also shot a new kind of black and white film that morning which could be interesting....
Sunrise and Bridge
Sunrise Under The Bridge Lighted Woods
Lighted Woods
Poles
Poles

No comments: