Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Reubens

Reubens
My girlfriend and I somehow got the idea that you were supposed to eat sauerkraut and corned beef on New Year's Day....apparently its sauerkraut and pork. Maybe we mixed up the whole cabbage and corned beef-St. Patrick's Day-thingy, regardless - she slow cooked corned beef brisket with sauerkraut. We drank mimosas all day, watched college football and then made reubens. They were delicious - good luck or not!
Laura

I didn't get too much photography done over the holidays - but to be honest I don't mind. I was able to spend a good deal of time with friends and family - many of who I don't get to see very often.
I also find I've really started to develop a 'holiday hangover' the last few years. The excitement and bustle of the season is replaced with a knowledge of at least two very cold months ahead. I resolve to use the time to try and take my lighting to the next level.
Mimosas MK II

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm.....Reubens!!!

Jim Pantilens said...

Hey, you make your own luck.