Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Northside

The All American Bridge This evening I took a sunset walk around Akron's Northside. I caught some pretty good light on the Y-Bridge. I think good things are happening and will continue to happen in this part of town - all anchored by the legendary Luigi's.
*I'll finish this post tomorrow - I'm tired and don't feel like writing(not that I ever do). So just enjoy the photos
Love,
Timmie

The North Hill The North Hill
I shot this from a train bridge for the Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad - I'm glad no one saw me. The Y-Bridge That great light on the Y-Bridge(officially the 'All American Bridge') that I spoke of. Northside Lofts The Northside Lofts through the fence. Bridge Silhouette Haven't done a silhouette for a while - you're welcome. When the moon... I only took this picture because..."When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie..."

No comments: