Monday, July 29, 2013

Jack and the Bear

Jack and the Bear
At the Burning River Feat the other night Laura and I caught the headlining act on the main stage - their sound instantly drew us in. It takes a lot for a band to impress me anymore but 'Jack and the Bear' did - and I don't think it was just all the Christmas Ale we had drank. The singer was a bit over the top and it would have sank a lesser band - but they backed up the antics and pulled it off with their sound. I shot these at ISO 1250 and Photoshop CC was able to make them acceptable. I've said it before and I'll say it again - if your're using CS4 or earlier versions of PS - upgrading to CC is more valuable than buying a new camera.
Jack and the Bear Jack and the Bear Jack and the Bear Jack and the Bear Jack and the Bear

No comments: