Sunday, July 14, 2013

Expired Elite Chrome

Cocktails
These photos are from a roll of Kodak Elite Chrome 100 that I shot with my Pentax K1000 - I bought the film at an estate sale and it is 8 years expired. The exposure of the film seemed fine but it had a very purpleish color-cast - having shot fresh Elite Chrome before I assume this is due to its age. I did tone it down a bit in Photoshop though - it was too much. The Pentax worked well for me again - its such a great, simple, SLR. This roll spans a few weeks so enjoy the variety.
Honey Bee
Honey Bee! It only took four slides to get this right... Cucumber Flower
Flower on our cucumbers! Gargoyle
Gargoyle - he protects our birdbaths. Lamps
Downtown Akron
Bank on South Main
Bank on South Main
Red Doors
Red Doors, Yellow Walls Church
White Church Study
Weeds and Weeds
Summer Weeds in Abandoned Akron Barn
This barn was off the Langes BTrail in the Valley - but I think it is still privately owned.

No comments: