Tuesday, December 16, 2008

One of those days dude?

Sometimes I plan to shoot a certain situation - I set up my camera and flashes, pick the shutter speed and aperture, set the flash's power and zoom, snap the first test shot and I'm blown away with how close my exposure is to what I want.
Today was not one of those days - I couldn't get anything right!
why?!?!
I was experimenting with a certain lighting style - but after getting the flashes kind of how I wanted them I started getting that black across the bottom of the image.

This is me just plain frustrated, trust me - its not an act.
I assume its a flash/sync problem - I've just never had this happen before.
I'm going back to work to figure this out now - and I've posted the pictures in the strobist forum on flickr to hopefully get some advice.

No comments: