Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Have yourself a....

...Merry little Christmas? - whether your celebrating the birth of Jesus, the Winter Solstice, the victory of the Maccabees over the Seleucid Empire(Hanukkah), whatever Kwanzaa is, getting together with friends/family, or just enjoying a day off of work - from all of us at The Zipper City Empire we hope it goes great!

I just finished up my traditional Christmas Eve Christmas shopping. You should see me riding around town(Montrose) singing Christmas songs at the top of my lungs - Christmas music is one of my guilty pleasures - since I've never worked in a place that played it on a constant loop I really enjoy hearing it for two days.....
....so Happy Holidays! ...and watch out for the guy drunk on Christmas cheer(and Great Lakes Christmas Ale) in a little red Tercel singing 'Run, Rudolph Run!'

No comments: