Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Few Beers and an Old Nikon

Last night Pete and Josh came over my house and we did a bit of drinking.
Late in the evening(when any reasonable person should have been asleep) I got them to sit for a few photos.
Pete and Josh
Earlier yesterday I went out to The Village Thrift Store for "50 Cent Monday"(on Mondays items with a certain color price tag are 50 cents).Nikon L35 AFI found this Nikon L35AF priced at $8, but it happened to have the right color tag so I snagged it for 50 cents. I did a little research and it turns out this was Nikon's first point and shoot auto-focus camera. It came out in 1983 and cost over $200. It has a 35mm f/2.8 lens that has threads for filters. Tomorrow I'm going to go get some new batteries and see how this "classic" works.

No comments: