Monday, January 5, 2015

Pre-Vortex

Towpath When the sun unexpectedly appeared in the sky yesterday morning I, and a lot of others, decided I should get a walk in. It must have been the calm before the storm effect - runners passed me smiling and waving, other walkers stopping to make small talk, "great day for photos" etc.
I doubt many people will slow me down when I'm out hiking the rest of the week - in fact I think those resolutions are already crashing and burning - I didn't pass another soul when I was out running this morning....


Beaver Work
A very ambitious beaver - this was quite a tree.
Creek
"Heavy Flow"
Crane
"Crane in Sun"
While I'm not looking forward to the super-cold temps coming this week I'm actually looking forward to some snowy hikes and photos - we're due for a change in scenery.

No comments: