Friday, March 11, 2011

Red Barns

Bath Road Barn
With everything being completely covered in white today I thought it would be cool to hunt down some color. I started driving towards the valley and then thought about the two barns in Northampton that I have often passed. I've always wanted to shoot these and today they fit perfectly with my plans. I added lots of saturation and contrast in the above photo, but went for a more toned down, ol' timey look in the one below...
Bath Road Barn II

I like the little bit-o-color in the following shots...
March Madness
Touch-O-Color
By the way - the Cuyahoga was scary high today - seems like there is a real bad flood coming...

4 comments:

Derek said...

Great barn photos. I love the processing you did on these.

Anonymous said...

Cool

David S. said...

I agree, these are really good.

Tim Fitzwater said...

Thanks guys!