Sunday, November 7, 2010

Gabe Schray @ Musica

Gabe Schray
On Saturday night I went to see Gabe Schray perform at Musica and to see the opening of 'Visual Music' upstairs in the We Gallery. The photography exhibit in the We Gallery is a must for any Northeast Ohio Rock and Roll fans.
I shot the photos of gabe using my 50mm lens and only natural light - this was a departure from my normal concert photography style using my wide angle lens and flash(es).

Gabe Schray
I used rather large apertures and an ISO of 1600 to achieve proper exposures. I do like the look of the stage lights on Gabe - I usually wash those out with my flash. I also messed around with some presets I downloaded in Camera Raw for these two photos. I used them as starting points for my post-processing.
Gabe Schray

No comments: