Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Weekend Round Up

Silver Creek Metro Park
Between work and some social events I had a pretty busy but nice weekend. I will have a few posts based on some of my shoots soon - but here are a few snaps I took that wouldn't constitute a full post on there own. 
Above is my family hiking at Silver Creek Metro Park.


Akron Soul Train Gallery
Flocco and Micah giving an artist talk at Akron Soul Train Gallery.
Akron Soul Train Gallery
I rode to this event after attending an author talk at the Highland Square Library - there weren't any real good shots to be had at that event though.
Zips Game
Then I was off on my bicycle to the University for a project I'm working on with the Alumni Association - I can't post those yet but I did snap this photo from the field that I thought was cool.
Bath Hollow Artfest
...and I finally ended the day at the Bath Hollow Artfest. I had three pieces in the show and sold two!
Bath Hollow Artfest
This was a neat event with art, food and beer. Beautiful location.
Bath Hollow Artfest
My nephew got the chance to make some art there.
Bath Hollow Artfest
I'm heading to Boston for a Wedding over the weekend and have a slammed schedule right up until I leave - hoping to be able to get a few more posts out before then - but they might have to wait.

No comments: