Thursday, October 24, 2019

Morning at the Bridge

The Gorge
I woke up the other morning and was finishing my breakfast when the sun just started to shine in. With Fall color just about at its peak i decided to walk over to the High Level Bridge and snap a few photos before I got to work. I'm glad I did - the light turned out to be beautiful. 

The Gorge
The Gorge
The Gorge
The Gorge
People have been putting locks on this bridge for the last few years - someone now went through with a paint pen and put numbers on them.
The Gorge
Brace yourself for lots of ultra-wide photos...not just from me - the new iPhone 11 has an ultra-wide lens. I shot this mornings photos with my 16-35mm.
1668/1670 State
My buildings - still hard to believe I really own them.
Tamland 2
The light through the front windows also looked cool on my gravel bike.

No comments: