Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Earthquaker Devices


I've been the product photographer for Earthquaker devices for a little over a year now but I hadn't posted anything about it here yet(just some hints on social media). Earthquaker is a world renown guitar effect pedal company located in Akron, OH. I've known the owners and many of the employees from my years playing in bands so it was really cool to get this gig. When I walk into the shop to pick up new item its like visiting a bunch of friends. The few employees I didn't know when I started shooting there have now become friends or at least acquaintances(I even ride bicycles with some of them). Since almost everyone at the company is an artist in some form the are very particular about their photography - which always makes it a fun challenge. (Also - I get to see the new products before they are released!). 



Wall clock for dealers.

Shirt for last year's Earthquaker Day.

I don't know what this is - they just told me to photograph it.

When they got a sample of these mugs part of the printing was missing - I was able to photograph the logo on one of their catalogs and Photoshop in the missing pieces.

Inside of the limited Black Ash which was made with NOS vintage parts.

The just-released Swiss Things utility pedal.

So there is a small sample of what I've been doing for EQD over the last year. I don't post a ton of my product photography here but it is my favorite aspect of my business.

No comments: