Friday, August 19, 2016

Growing Up Akron 2016


Growing Up Akron at Thirsty Dog Brewery is always one of my favorite events to shoot. I love the laid back atmosphere of the evening. The goal is to raise money for Child Guidance & Family Solutions - but have a good time doing it. The weather looked like it might be a little rough at first - but the clouds cleared off and people stood outside drinking, eating and enjoying the soundtrack provided by Roxxymoron.



Some of the raffle items.

Food and Beer

A Thirsty Dog

Norka! ...not everyone drinks beer(I guess)

Hey, my Mom & Dad made it!

Inside at the bar.

Wingspan of raffle tickets.

Grub and Smiles

My dudes Patrick and Michael.

Roxxymoron





This is only part of the action - head over to the Child Guidance and Family Solutions website to see the rest of the photos.

No comments: