Wednesday, January 20, 2016

The Tap House at Fat Heads Brewery

Fat Heads Tap House
I've been to the amazing Fat Heads Brewery in North Olmstead, the original Fat Heads Saloon in Pittsburgh, and last night I finally visited the Tap House which is at the production brewery in Middleburg Heights(its just a few minutes away from Hopkins Airport where I was dropping off Sara). Its more than a simple tasting room as they also have a full menu - Tuesday night was taco night and I feasted. There were also some rarer Fat Heads beers on tap that were amazing. The bar and tables are in a cut out corner - surrounded by the towering fermentation tanks and other brewing equipment.
A pick up or drop off at the Airport just became a much better trip!


Fat Heads Tap House
"Chill out man, have a beer"
Fat Heads Tap House
This was Fat Heads Belgian-style Christmas beer, Pimp My Sleigh, aged in red wine barrels. It was awesome.
Fat Heads Tap House
"Cap Table"
Fat Heads Tap House
Walking into the Tap House the first thing that hits you is the smell of hops - I love that smell.
Fat Heads Tap House
"Long Exposure"
Fat Heads Tap House
"Tanks"

No comments: