Monday, January 4, 2016

A New Year


I don't so much make specific "New Year's Resolutions" as I try to continually set and complete ongoing goals and projects, but with the all the time spent with family and friends over the Holidays I do find the beginning of the year a chance to get back on track. Somethings I'm working on now and plan to work on early this year include rebuilding my website, updating my portfolio, improving the frequency & quality of posts on this blog, improving my video shooting & editing skills, and going after new clients more aggressively. I've already started on the portfolio and website updates and hope to have those live by the end of the week.
I also posted my 2015 Year in Review - a look at some of my favorite photos from last year - some personal photos and some professional. Check that out Here.
I hope everyone had Happy Holidays and I wish you the best of luck in 2016 - I'm excited about it - its time to get to work.

No comments: