Saturday, March 21, 2015

Self and Others

Self and Others
Last night I stopped by the Summit Artspace to check out the opening of "Self and Other: The Photographic Portrait". Thirteen photographers had photos showcasing their "interpretations of the contemporary portrait". I really liked most of the work - great light, compositions, and prints. Some photo shows have me shrugging my shoulders but I would highly recommend seeing this one.


Self and Others
"Photo of Photos"
Self and Others
As another element of the show the Artspace is accepting selfies via email at selfies.exhibit@gmail.com and the hashtag ‪#‎selfothers‬ - those images are being printed and displayed(above).
Don't Even Think of Parking Here
"Don't Even Think About Parking Here"
The back of the Summit Artspace.

No comments: