Friday, February 7, 2014

Rice and Beans

Rice and Beans This evening I was shooting a few shots with off-camera flash for a project I'm working on. Just for fun and I threw this dirty pan from dinner on the seamless and photographed it too. I have a few shoots coming up where I'll be photographing shiny, metal objects so its always good to get a little refresher/practice in. More on that soon...

ZipperCityPhotography.comThis is an older shot of mine but I decided to turn it into a Zipper City logo. It was my attempt at emulating the Vans logo - I plan to spend some time over the remaining winter months beefing up my "graphic design" skills. Being self-taught at Photoshop I feel I'm probably doing a lot of thing the hard way. I'm going to spend some time on Adobe's site getting educated....

No comments: