Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Our Growing Garden

Front Garden
A little photo-essay-update on Laura and my garden. We planted a few things this week and a few new things have popped out of the ground. Our hops and peach trees also seem to be doing really well - I'll have photos of those soon. My garden posts will be an ongoing feature all Summer long...
What's the Story Morning Glory?
I love morning glories - we planted them in a few places. There is also some sort of red flowered climber mixed in with these whose name eludes me at the moment. Cucumbers!
Cucumbers - my first time ever trying to grow these. Hanging Baskets
Hanging Baskets
Pumpkin!
The pumpkins have been emerging from the ground the last few days - they are right near the house but it will still be a miracle if the deer don't get to them.

No comments: