Thursday, June 6, 2013

Indigo Lake and Homemade Buns!

Clear Spring Water
I came here yesterday morning to finish the roll of T-Max in the Fuji GSW690III but when I saw the clear water and beautiful reflected colors in the morning light I was glad I had my Canon 7D with me. The above photo and the one after the 'jump' are two of my favorite Indigo photos - and that is saying a lot - because I have taken lots and lots of photos here over the years.
Indigo Lake in Color
Click this and look at it large - the colors are impressive - I'm not tooting my own horn - nature did it - I was just there.
  Shadows XXIII
I do this every once in a while. Homemade Dinner Rolls
I know you read the title of this post and you were starting to get anxious - calm down! here are the promised homemade dinner rolls!!

No comments: