Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Superior Machine

Laura - Angles
I shot and had developed my first roll of film with a Nikon F3 I was given a few years ago. This camera is all business - I had to read the manual online to know what all the buttons do. It truly is a pro camera - I even claimed that it was nicer than my 7D. I mean - the camera was still sold well after the F4 and F5 came out and went for 1200 bucks in 2001! Now I know why. This was mostly a test roll(Fuji Superia 400) to learn how to use it and see if it was working properly(it looks a little beat up) - everything came out great and I think this is going to become my color film camera. I rarely gush, and I never expected to over a Nikon, but I really, really enjoyed shooting with this - I can't wait to get the Ektar 100 I just bought loaded into it! Oh Baby! Take it!
HomeTulip XI I took this photo this morning to test out the Nikkor 300mm f/4.5 lens - I like it! One Room Schoolhouse Towpath Boardwalk - wide angle lens - Nikkor 28mm f/3.5 Towpath Spring Beer in Spring Sun Shiner Dave and I fixing the ripper Ripper Fixers More in my series of stuff dumped along the Towpath or in the Cuyahoga Valley Discarded Tire Study #47 Cats love sun! Cats in Sun IV More F3 shots to come I'm sure!

No comments: