Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Shallow Depth

Shallow Depth
Today I was at a recording studio at Tri-C in Cleveland to shoot some photos for a friend who is working on a music project there. He needed some photos of the process to go along with it. The studios up there are absolutely beautiful.
Anyways - when I got home and started to look through my photos this one immediately jumped out at me. It turned out pretty much exactly as I hoped and I edited up a copy before I even finished looking through the rest of what I shot. I achieved the narrow depth-of-field by shooting with and aperture of f/1.8. It was lit with my flash & shoot through-umbrella up and to the left. I will probably have a part 2 to this post with more studio photos tomorrow - but I was too excited to finish more editing and posted this for now....

No comments: