Sunday, February 21, 2010

Canal Fulton

Canal Boat
On Saturday Laura and I were heading down to Portage Lakes to see our friends Kyle and Greg participate in the annual Polar Bear Jump(see Kyle's Chief Source Post). I was planning on getting some good photos for the blogs. Well, things don't always go as planned. We couldn't find it. We drove around the Portage Lakes area until we realized we were going to miss the jump so we just randomly kept driving. We ended up in Canal Fulton. We decided to park, get some lunch, and explore the little town. Even though it wasn't how we planned to spend our afternoon it turned out to be a worthwhile trip - and I always have my pictures.
LauraCanal Fulton

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After reading you site, Your site is very useful for me .I bookmarked your site!