Thursday, February 1, 2024

Vintage Digital

Dirty River
When I first started assisting at the studio I now own they were using an RZ67 with a Phase One P25 digital back. This was an almost medium format sized, 22MP sensor that cost $30,000. I have run some film through the collection of RZ67's here but hadn't tried out the P25. After a bit of an odyssey to get it working(vid at the end) I finally made some images. I have to say I'm impressed with how well it hold up. It is obviously a slow way to shoot - definitely suited for studio work - but I took it to the bike shop and messed around with it handheld anyways. I want to have more fun with this - the lenses are amazing - but here is a what I've done so far.

Dirty River
Dirty River
Dirty River
Dirty River
Dirty River
Dirty River
Dirty River
Dirty River
Dirty River
Dirty River
Dirty River
Dirty River
Dirty River
Dirty River
Dirty River

No comments: