Monday, February 19, 2024

Roaming Boston

City Hall Boston
I spent the last week working in Boston - I was shooting photos and videos for a seafood company and its subsidiaries. I will show some of that work eventually but these are a few images I made roaming around with my friend Eric. I had extended the trip to spend the weekend hanging out with him. We checked out some breweries, walked around the harbor and also up by the old bear cages in Franklin Park.

The Bear Cages
The Bear Cages
The Bear Cages
The Bear Cages
The view of Boston from the bear cages in Jamaica Planes is cool - I should have brought a longer lens up here...
100
Bikes Not Bombs
Drwadown Brewing
Drawdown Brewing - new brewery in Eric's neighborhood.
Tre House Brewing
Treehouse Brewing - this place was wild. Never been in such a large crowded brewery before.
Lord Hobo
Lord Hobo
Charles The Charles River
Charles
Boston
Some more Boston Brutalist architecture.
Boston
Boston
This building had this cool sharp angle - I decided to accentuate it even more with a 16mm lens.
City Hall Boston
Its interesting this architecture was built in such a historic city. Concrete brutalism is wild - it photographs well but I cant say I'm a fan.
Boston Harbor
Boston Harbor
Boston Harbor
Boston Harbor
Boston Harbor
Boston Harbor
Boston Harbor
Boston Harbor
I spent my last night by the airport because of a very early flight - very cool views of the city from the oppositte side of the harbor.

No comments: