Friday, March 13, 2020

Fujicolor Super G 100

Rising Star
Mixed in with the 60(!) rolls of FujiColor Press 400 I was given by a friend was one roll of Fuji Super G 200. This film was discontinued and replaced by the Superia line in 1998 so this roll is at least that expired. I shot it at ISO 100 to give it an extra stop. I was impressed with how well it turned out. I expected way more grain and color shifts. The only problem was user error - I accidentally popped the film door open at some point and lost a few images.


Cleveland
Yellow on Yellow
Larder
The Larder in Cleveland.
Erin
Erin at Noble Beast. At first I thought I was just missing the focus on some of my images with the Canon Canonet QL17 GIII but it just turns out this camera can't focus very close. I'm still learning my way around this machine.
Cleveland Museum of Art
The Cleveland Museum of Art Atrium
Cleveland Museum of Art
This was the last photo that still had an image visible from the camera door being open. I'm amazed that just the images directly exposed were "totally" ruined. The anti-halation layer saved the images that were already shot and spooled.
The Bowery
The Bowery
Summit Lake
Summit Lake Towpath Bridge
Firestone Gravel
My Raleigh - and again - great color here.
Firestone Gravel
Firestone Gravel
Firestone Gravel
Firestone Gravel
Firestone Gravel
Firestone Gravel
I did not walk on or cross the live rails.
Firestone Gravel
Look at the sky - almost wish I had a few more rolls of this in those boxes.
Firestone Gravel
Have I ever mentioned here how much I like my bicyles.
Firestone Gravel
We call this the Firestone Gravel.
Firestone Gravel
I took some cool self-portraits in front of this a few weeks ago. I'm kinda digging this analog shot and the 40mm lens is growing on me.
Firestone Gravel
Firestone Gravel
I'm surprised using the camera's light meter this came out over-exposed - you would think all that brightness would have under-exposed this image.
Firestone Gravel
More analog soon! Also check out new videos on my YouTube Channel.

No comments: