Monday, November 26, 2018

Thanksgiving Weekend: Part One

Lock 3
On Thanksgiving we did something a little bit different - we went over to my sister's father-in-law's house. Most of our two families know each other fairly well and it was a really good time. I had my portrait lighting in the car from the job the night before and set it up and took some family portraits for everyone. I'm not posting those here but I did post some of the fun test shots. On Friday my family started at the Northside Marketplace(which was also hosting Crafty Mart) and then bounced around to a few breweries. We finished off the day with the tree lighting fireworks. 


Thanksgiving1
Thanksgiving2
Thanksgiving3
My favorite niece and I
Thanksgiving4
Ryen, Dad and Zane
Thanksgiving5
Thanksgiving6
Thanksgiving7
Thanksgiving8
Thanksgiving9
I'm not sure the last time I really shot a family event of ours like this - but I used to do it all the time. It was a big help in teaching myself how to shoot events.
Thanksgiving10
Thanksgiving11
Thanksgiving12
Thanksgiving13
I was showing Zane how I trigger the camera with my phone app.
Thanksgiving14
I had them stand in for my lighting test. I was using an umbrella to the left and bouncing one to the right off of the wall and the ceiling.
Thanksgiving15
Thanksgiving turkeys
Thanksgiving16
Gathering everyone up for the portrait.
Crafty Mart
The next day at Crafty Mart - which was under the Northside Marketplace in the space Countryside is using for their new Sunday Farmers Market.
Crafty Mart
Cheese, beer & wine from Countryside.
Crafty Mart
Thirsty Dog Taproom
Erin & Todd
Thirsty Dog Taproom
Mom & Dad
Thirsty Dog Taproom
Thirsty Dogs
Thirsty Dog Taproom
Kari and Todd
Lock 3
Ben's All City, My Trek, and the fireworks.

No comments: