Sunday, February 4, 2018

Local Brew

Northside Marketplace
I had been hoping to get to Local Brew in the Northside Marketplace this weekend for their grand opening - they had a few special Thirsty Dog beers that I wanted to try. I ended up working on Friday & Saturday night so I didn't make it....but this morning Erin suggested we go and check out their Bloody Mary Bar. The bartenders poured the booze and ice and then we got to choose the mixes, spices and other accouterments. I also tried the Thirsty Dog Pineapple IPA. Being so early we didn't try out the other new Thirsty Dog - and Imperial Siberian Night with Bent Tree Coffee - it was 12% alcohol.


Northside Marketplace
I forgot to take a photo of my drink before I ate all the garnishes - bacon, asparagus, shrimp, cauliflower, etc...
Northside Marketplace
Northside Marketplace
Long Exposure of the seating area. There were already people at the bar - and I bet this place is filling up now as I type this for the "big game".
Northside Marketplace
My Thirsty Dog Pineapple IPA - I can't really review this beer as I think the spices from my bloody threw off my palette.
Northside Marketplace
Erin
I don't think I've posted much about the Northside Marketplace yet though I'm there quite often. I did my Christmas shopping from the vendors, went to the New Year's Eve party, my cycling group meets in the attached bike shop every Wednesday, and I have shot a few photo gigs there. It is a great place.

No comments: