Friday, February 16, 2018

French Food

L'Albatros in Cleveland
Erin and I have been trying to make a point of having a nice date on the third Thursday of each month or #thirdthursday. I've been interested in trying more French food so she took us to L’Albatros in Cleveland. I had some fantastic duck confit and Erin had crispy chicken livers that were great too. Unfortunately the Collision Bend Saison I drank wasn't very good... The dinning room was full with reservations so we ate in the bar - which I probably prefer anyways. It was pretty dark and I didn't want to be staring into my camera anyways - but I couldn't help myself and had to snap a couple of shots...


L'Albatros in Cleveland
L'Albatros in Cleveland
Duck Confit
L'Albatros in Cleveland
Chicken Livers
L'Albatros in Cleveland
Erin had a fancy cocktail - I think it was called "Starry Night".
L'Albatros in Cleveland
As you can probably guess it isn't cheap - but I would definitely go back for another special occasion. Noble Beast
We also stopped for a beer at Noble Beast - the best new brewery in Cleveland. This is how you watch figure skating and Super G at the same time...

No comments: